"The official journal of the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA)."
"Methods of Information in Medicine discusses the basic methodology and scientific fundamentals
of processing data, information and knowledge in medicine and health care. "
Areas of interest include:
- Health information systems and patient records;
- diagnosis and therapy in health care;
- biomedical data, signal and image interpretation;
- clinical bioinformatics;
- clinical data analysis and statistical studies;
- knowledge processing;
- expert systems and knowledge representation;
- simulation and modeling
- diagnosis and therapy in medicine and health care
- documentation and data processing
- information and communication systems.